Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keba Before the Storm

There's a thunderstorm rolling in and the air has cooled down. Keba wants to PLAY!


She likes us to chase her to get the kong.


Here she is cornered under the table. No escape now!


Anyone who's concerned for my safety in the Congo should be comforted by this photo. I'd like to say her bark's worse than her bite but I doubt it. Throw the kong! Throw the kong!




She likes drinking chlorine water from our pool, which is out of service because the pump is broken. The water is turning green and murky.




Now she's waiting for the cold rain to come so she can get soaked. I swore before I moved out here that she'd be sleeping on my bed at the end of the week, dismissing any claims that she was an "outside dog". One whiff of her pungent fur and deadly breath and I'd nixed that idea. Not to mention witnessing mango fly maggots being pulled out of her skin--but that's a whole different story.

Being so gorgeous almost makes up for it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment